Only a few highlights from this week. Nothing crazy, but another standard week.
The raspberry festival came to lynden. Our zone planned to do a family history stand at the festival, and pulled in a whole bunch of missionaries from the zone to help out. We went and had a good time. It ran friday and Saturday, so we went both days. I was on exchanges with Elder Christensen on Friday, so we went then. He's awesome and we had a great time.
Saturday we had Elder Oyun with us because his companions were at departing interviews down at the mish office. He's from Mongolia, so we were officially the most diverse companionship in the mission at the time. We had a great time, and had lots of fun. We're getting him tomorrow as well because his companions are abandoning him again to go on the departing temple trip
We also went to a kid in our ward's birthday party, and that was a lot of fun. I got dared to have some really spicy seasoning put on my butter chicken, which i did. I'm not really one to back down from dares involving food or spice, so I decided to go for it. It was carolina reaper seasoning, and safe to say it was a wee bit spicy. Nothing too bad
(I nearly died)
Transfer news came out this morning and I found out I'm going to Lynnwood! It's right above Seattle, and should be a good time. Not gonna be a DL anymore, and that's ok. Just means i got less pressure to be obedient π
Honestly I would write more, but not much happens up here. Hopefully Lynnwood is more exciting. Now, I'm not saying it's boring up here, but not a lot of stuff that's gonna be worth the time reading the email. God is good, Jesus saves and the Holy Spirit guides.
Spiritual thought!
Micah 4:4-5
"But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever."
The Old Testament sure has some bangers here and there
No comments:
Post a Comment